The EVO Knee pad by SixSixOne is designed to provide a low profile knee pad with big-time protection.
Featuring D3O armour, which hardens on impact yet flexes while riding, and Kevlar material for added abrasion resistance, the EVO Knee pad is the perfect fit and forget protection.
Redesigned with improved sizing and more pre-curving 661 have built on an already impressive product. To top it all of they also come with their new PADLOCK connection system. PADLOCK is SixSixOne's newest technology that inner-connects protection pieces (jacket, short and knee pads) so that the inner pads won't migrate while riding or in the event of a crash.
- Improved sizing and more pre-curving for a dramatic fit improvement over older models
- PADLOCK connection system attaches to the EVO short
- Reflective icon badging will glow at night and in pictures
- Low profile fit. Slim and form-fitting allowing the pad to move and articulate with the body
- Total impact protection and comfort with abrasion-resistant Kevlar® panels and internal moulded D3O® knee insert
- D3O® knee insert behind tough Kevlar® material is CE 1621:1 rated
- Hook and loop closure
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device