Don't let anything stop you with the Silverback SYNERGY FAT. Embrace the conditions! The SYNERGY FAT gives you true, uncompromising performance in a full-suspension fatbike. All based around a super strong, durable, light-weight carbon fibre frame.
The SYNERGY FAT uses 120 mm of front suspension while the IDS Revo rear suspension has 110 mm of plush, responsive and predictable travel to attack any trail with speed and precision.
The Synergy Fat Bike is a light, nimble and a lot of fun to ride, one of the best specked fatbikes on the market, check out the specs below.
- CRANKSET: Raceface A effect, 30T, Black
- CASSETTE: SRAM GX 11 Speed 11-42 T, 380 % Wide Range
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Long Cage, Black
- SHIFTERS: SRAM 11 Speed, Black
- FORK: Rockshox Bluto RL 32mm, 120mm travel, Solo Air, Diffusion Black, 150mm x 15mm Thru Axle
- REAR SHOCK: Rockshox Monarch RT3 Custom Tuned 110mm frame travel
- HUBS: Rear = Alloy Sealed Bearing, 197mm x 12mm, 6 Bolt Front = Alloy Sealed Bearing, 150mm x 15mm Thru Axle
RIMS: SUNringle Mulefut 80SL, Tubeless Ready
TYRES: VEE Tire Snow shoe 26" x 4.5", tubeless ready, 120Tpi
- SEATPOST: Sector Aluminium, Black L: 350 for size S, L: 400 for size M, L: 400 for Size L
- SADDLE: Sector Ergo, Black Steel Rails
- HANDLEBAR: Carbon Fibre Handlebar, Dia: 31.8mm, Backsweep: 9°, Rise 5mm; W: 760 for size S, W: 780 for size M, W: 780 for size L
- STEM: Sector Alloy Stem, 31.8mm, Rise 6°, with stainless steel bolts; L: 60 for size S, L: 70 for size M, L: 70 for size L
- FRAME: SB Trail Carbon Suspension, Tapered 1-1/8"-1.5" Headtube, Alloy 26" Fat 1 in 3 Concept rear triangle with IDS Revo Alloy linkages using 197mm x 12mm Thru Axle Integrated Dropouts, Replaceable Alloy Hanger, X-Guide Cable Management System
- BRAKE SET: SRAM Giude R 4 piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Resin Pads, Rotors: SRAM 180mm front / 160mm rear, 6 Bolt
- WEIGHT: 15.57kg (Medium Frame, with tubes, without pedals)
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 120kg
- TRAVEL: Front 120mm, Rear 110mm
- Black/ Lime, Watermelon
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device