The Silverback S-ELECTRO FAT is packed with all the premium features you'd expect. Large rotors and more powerful brakes for greater stopping power to deal with increased speeds. Dropped post compatibility, lightweight alloy frame and the powerful Bafang e-bike drive system along with the SBC carbon fatbike fork as seen on the popular Scoop Single makes for a highly fun, very capable e-bike with all of the benefits of a normal fatbike.
The Synergy Fat Bike is a light, nimble and a lot of fun to ride, one of the best specked fatbikes on the market, check out the specs below.
- MOTOR: Bafang M400 - 80Nm / 250 Watt
- BATTERY: Bafang FNF, 11.6Ah, 36V, 418Wh
- DISPLAY: Bafang DP C07 LCD display with thumb control
- CHARGER: DLG Charger 36V, 3A
- CRANKSET: Bafang Max Fat 250W
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500-10, 10 Speed, 11 - 36T, Silver
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT Shadow Tech Plus RD-M786, Long Cage
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore SL-M610, 1x10 Trigger, Black
- FORK: Rigid Fork 26", Carbon, Suspension Adjusted length, Tapered steerer, Post mounts for Disc brake, 15mm thru axle
- HUBS: Rear = SUNringle SRC, Sealed cartridge bearings, Casette, 197mm x 12mm Thru Axle Front: 6-Bolt Disc Mount, Sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm x 15mm Thru Axle, Black
RIMS: SUNringle Mulefut 80SL, Tubeless Ready, W/O Cutouts
TYRES: Veerubber Snowshoe 26" x 4.5"
- SEATPOST: Sector Level, Alloy, DIA 30.9mm, S: 350mm; M/L/XL: 400mm, Black
- SADDLE: Sector Ergo, Black Steel Rails
- HANDLEBAR: Sector Plane, W: 720mm; Back Sweep: 9° x DIA 31.8mm; 6061 Butted Oversized
- STEM: Sector Plane, W: 720mm; Back Sweep: 9° x DIA 31.8mm; 6061 Butted Oversized
- FRAME: Silverback Engineered Custom Butted 6061 aluminium, Tapered 1-1/8"-1.5" Headtube, Integrated Headset, Semi Smooth welds, SB Formed Stays, Replaceable Alloy Hanger
- BRAKE SET: Shimano BL/BR-M425, Open Hydraulic System, Rotors FRONT: 180mm; REAR: 180mm, 6-Bolt, Black
- WEIGHT: 22.95kg (Medium Frame, without pedals)
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 120kg
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device