The Thermolite Reactor Extreme Liner by Sea To Summit is the perfect addition to your sleeping bag in cold weather. The Reactor Extreme uses Sea To Summit's super-insulating 110g/m3 materials to make sure that you stay warm.
The spacious design is slightly tapered from head to foot to reduce weight and increase thermal efficiency, and the drawcord hood can be cinched down for extra warmth when required. This knit fabric also has serious stretch to it, making the Reactor Extreme the ideal liner for the restless sleeper.
- Adds extra warmth
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Drawcord hood with mini cord lock
- Extends life of sleeping bags by keeping them clean
- Contrasting colour along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil® stuff sack
- Also available in a long version for the vertically blessed
- 110g/m² Thermolite® construction throughout
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device