Marque mountain bike platform pedals with 9/16 inch CNC CR-MO spindle with replaceable traction pins.
Body: Engineering thermoplastic
Spindle: 9/16" CNC Machined Cr-Mo
Bearing: LSL bushing, Sealed bearing
Size: 113x 105 mm (4.4 x 4.1 inch)
Weight: 75g/pc (6.2oz)
10 Replaceable Pins
- BUILT TO LAST - Made with durable engineering thermoplastic, high strength 9/16inch Cr-Mo spindle, LSL bushing and sealed bearings which have shock-proof, abrasion and corrosion resistance. These platforms are made to last on your daily commutes on the road or on the dirt trails
- OPTIMIZED GRIP - 17 mm thin minimal profile with 10 hex traction replaceable pins per side provides traction keeps feet secured on the pedals. At 4.1" long and 4.4" wide it fits most shoe sizes.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Universal 9/16inch spindle fits perfectly with BMX, MTB, Hybrid bikes, Road Bike, Fixie, or any Urban Commuter Bike.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Clearly marked L (left)/ R (Right) makes pedal installation quick and easy. Simply use a 6mm Allen key wrench to install a pedal onto your bicycle.
- PRECISION QUALITY - We stand behind the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either Refund or Replace your current item. Made in Taiwan.