Finally... A pump that doesn't use up your lunch hour inflating a tyre! This will be your best friend.
The Micro Floor Drive XL (Fatty) is a portable hand pump with floor pump capabilities developed to efficiently inflate fat bike tyres.
- The pump has CNC-machined aluminium construction, which keeps its weight to a minimum without sacrificing durability.
- An extra-large, high volume barrel produces large amounts of air with each pump and can inflate tyres up to 35 psi (2.4 bar)
- A long, integrated hose and a stainless steel foot peg improves pumping efficiency and reduces trailside downtime
- The alloy tyre chuck is compatible with both Presta and Shrader valves and threads into the pump's base for optimal storage.
- All alloy parts hard anodised for long service
- The fatty pump is approx 3 times the volume per stroke than the next pump down and 4 times of a standard pump
- A bleeder valve on the tyre chuck
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device