Go the distance with Hydrapak's latest addition to the Seeker series.
The 4L Seeker has higher capacity storage, yet it's lightweight. The flexible bail handle allows for easy pouring and carrying and it packs away nice and easy.
Comes with four side lash points for hanging or pack attachment, making it the perfect tool for the long haul.
- Dual baffles prevent water bulge and give the 4L Seeker a unique low-profile shape, slides into most hydration pack reservoir sleeves
- Features four lash points to tie down, hang, or make for easier carrying, two lashes on each side with a bail handle
- Versatile design, can be used as a hydration reservoir with the Seeker Hydration Kit or a camp shower solution with the Cap Kit or freeze you can even freeze it and use it as an ice pack
- Simple 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring, this minimal design won't let you down in the backcountry
- Backcountry water filter compatible, most 42mm threaded filters (ie: Katadyn BeFree) screw on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- The external capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- 100% BPA & PVC free, wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- 4 L / 140 fl oz
- 310 x 220 mm
- 12.1 x 8.6 in
- 126 g / 4.4 oz
- TPU, PP
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device