The Hydrapak Seeker 2L is an ultra-light, durable water storage system that lets you carry lots of water when needed but collapses down to the size of a fist when empty. Compatible with Katadyn water filters, it is perfect for camping and backpacking.
The attachment points on the top and side make it easy to attach to your pack or hang from a tree. You can freeze it to use as an ice pack or fill it with hot water to keep you warm.
- Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, backpacking, bikepacking, or any adventure where you need a little extra water
- Features three lash points to tie down, hang, or make for easier carrying, one lash on the top and two lashes on the side
- Versatile design, can be used as a hydration reservoir with the Seeker Hydration Kit or a camp shower solution with the Cap Kit or freeze you can even freeze it and use it as an ice pack
- Simple 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring, this minimal design won't let you down in the backcountry
- Backcountry water filter compatible, most 42mm threaded filters (ie: Katadyn BeFree) screw on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- The external capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- 100% BPA & PVC free, wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- 2 L / 70 fl oz
- 286 x 133 mm / 11.2 x 5.2 in
- 74 g / 2.6 oz
- TPU, PP
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device