No one wants to sleep in a puddle. But if you own a Silnylon tent, you could end up in one—if you don’t treat the seams first. That’s because ultralight Silnylon tents aren’t typically sealed at the factory.
Luckily, there’s Gear Aid’s Seam Grip + SIL™ Silicone Tent Sealant. It’s fast and easy to use. The silicone adhesive in Seam Grip + SIL™ Silicone Tent Sealant waterproofs silicone tent seams with just one application. Seam Grip + SIL™ Silicone Tent Sealant's exclusive formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold. Plus, it comes in handy for repairs on moderate rips and tears.
When you need to waterproof Silnylon or silicone-treated fabrics, only a silicone sealant will work. Seam sealing with Seam Grip + SIL™ Silicone Tent Sealant is the best way to keep the elements outside—where they belong.
- Self-levelling silicone-based seam sealer
- Ideal for use on silicone treated products or Silnylon fabrics
- Washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- Ideal for ultralight tents, tarps, packs and garments
- 1-1/2 oz. tube seals critical seams on most ultralight two-person tents
- 3-6 hour cure time
- Note: Seam Grip + SIL™ Silicone Tent Sealant will not bond properly to non-silicone-treated fabrics