The Gore-Tex Fabric Repair Kit is an essential field repair kit for all types of repairs, including the following items.
- Ideal for GORE-TEX and WINDSTOPPER® Fabric.
- Sleeping pads,
- Boots and more.
GORE-TEX Fabric Repair:
The patches supplied in this kit will provide a temporary water-resistant repair for GORE-TEX® fabric products.
- Patches should be kept in the sealed plastic bag until used.
- Area to be repaired must be clean and dry.
- The patch will not adhere effectively to loose debris, grease or oil.
- The patch should overlap tear by at least 1/2" in all directions.
- Remove the release paper from the back of the patch. Lay GORE® product on a smooth flat surface and apply the patch using finger pressure (adhesive side down). Rub patch surface in a circular motion from the centre out covering the entire patch area.
- The product can be used immediately; however, the adhesive will continue to strengthen over the next 12 to 24 hours.
- The durability of the patch can be enhanced by applying heat and moderate pressure. Use a clean iron and set to medium heat. Press with moderate pressure in a circular motion for 30 seconds
- Two adhesive-backed GORE-TEX® fabric pressure-sensitive patches.
- Two patches per kit -
- One 2" x 4" - Rectangle,
- One 3" - Round patch.