Don’t let a wetsuit rip interrupt your fun. Fix it fast with Gear Aid™ Aquaseal + NEO™ Contact Cement. And why stop there? You can use Aquaseal + NEO™ Contact Cement to add pockets to your wetsuit, seal gaskets or repair tears on fishing waders, rubber boots and gloves. Aquaseal + NEO™ Contact Cement waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion for longer life.
Aquaseal + NEO™ Contact Cement is more elastic than other neoprene cements, so your wetsuit or drysuit repair flexes like new. Save money—and save a dive—by making long-lasting neoprene repairs in minutes.
- Contact cement for neoprene repairs
- Provides quick, in-field repairs to wetsuits, drysuits and watersports gear
- Cures in 20 minutes
- Provides flexibility, waterproofing and abrasion resistance
- Precision applicator tip with 1.5 oz. tube
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device