Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3 has the sensors housed right in the pedals, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session.
TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL
With the Vector 3 dual-sensing system, you get the valuable ability to see right and left leg power independently. Vector 3 measures total power, cadence and left/right balance as well as advanced cycling dynamics, which helps you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to improve your form. It tracks seating/standing position to determine when and how long you were in each. So, you can gauge position effectiveness, power phase to show how you're currently producing power in a pedal stroke and platform centre offset to show where power is applied on the pedal so you can ensure proper cleat position. Each metric can be viewed on compatible Edge cycling computers and Garmin Connect Mobile app.
EASY TO INSTALL, TRANSFER AND USE.
With Vector 3, there are no complex drivetrain or wheel tradeoffs and no external sensors to install. There are also no pods, so Vector 3 installs like any other pedal - and it's easy to transfer from 1 bike to another without bike shop assistance. Plus, its sleek design and improved stack height provide greater cornering clearance and smarter ergonomics, and its precision stainless-steel spindle and composite pedal body have been engineered and tested to withstand years of use. It offers battery life up to 120 hours.
PART OF YOUR CONNECTED BIKE
Get the most from your training by seamlessly pairing your Vector 3 with compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices - including compatible Forerunner® and fēnix® devices - and Garmin ConnectMobile app. Plus, you can easily update software with any of these devices.
You can also integrate post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more with Garmin Connect, Strava and TrainingPeaks. And use ANT+ connectivity to get stronger by pairing the Vector 3 with TrainerRoad. With the TrainerRoad app, you'll get personally scaled indoor workouts based on power from the Vector 3. The indoor training system also gives you training plans and easy-to-use performance analysis tools to analyze all your indoor and outdoor rides. Sign up with TrainerRoad to become a faster cyclist and train for your first 30 days risk-free.
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge® cycling computers, ANT+® connectivity or Bluetooth®-enabled fitness devices¹ and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app
- Battery life: up to 120 hours²
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device